Thursday, November 1, 2018

Project Selection-Magazine

Print journalism is very interesting as though it is less popular in this day in age it is considered one of the first ways word of news and events traveled around the world. In class, all the examples of print media we have been learning about such as Nixon, All the Presidents Men and The Newsroom have been supported by magazines and print journalism. It is fascinating how print journalism swarms around in these films. To add on, I like the fact that you can write articles on topics that you enjoy and insert pictures as well. I have been writing throughout all of high school and in most of my classes. I believe I have an advantage to writing an article based on my previous knowledge of writing essays. Magazines are interesting to read although I do not read them as much I do like to flip through and see advertisements, pictures and some interviews on famous celebrities. However, making a magazine may be challenging because writing can be difficult when it comes to grammar, sentence structure and making paragraphs are in sequence. And finding people to interview and the right topics to talk about that are current and trendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment